[Dawn-DAWG] Dawn DAWG: Meeting Thur. Dec 18 at 0730 PST (1630 CET)

Joseph Mafi jmafi at igpp.ucla.edu
Wed Dec 17 12:18:21 PST 2014

Hi Folks,

We will hold our last Dawn DAWG telecon of the year tomorrow at the
regular time. We will discuss the following issues:

    * FC Vesta Maps products (if Elizabeth Rye is able to attend)

    * Gravity Vesta L-2 archive: coordinate system

    * GRaND Vesta L-1B review issues (if any)

    * VIR Vesta L-2 archive status

If you are unable to attend please provide a report by email. Please
note the new WebEx call information below

Thanks,
joe
.

Call into JPL WebEx:818-35(*4-4044*) or Toll Free 844-JPL-WEBX
(844-575-9329)

Meeting Number: *999 257 391*

Upcoming Archive Deliveries:
    * FC
         *  Mars/Cruise/Calibration L-1A and L-1B volumes
               - Certified with liens; in lien resolution (May 2014)
         *  Vesta global mosaics in design (UNK)
    * GRaND
         *  Vesta L-1B volume in lien resolution
         *  Mars L-1B volume in lien resolution (UNK)
    * Gravity
         *  Vesta L-0 volume liens resolved; volume archived (Oct 2014)
         *  Vesta L-2 volume in preparation (Dec 2014)
    * VIR
         *  Cruise L-1A and L-1B volumes (delivered to DSC: Jan 2014)
         *  Vesta higher level product volumes (to DSC: Dec 2014)
         *  Vesta L-1B recalibrated data in preparation (to DSC: Nov 2014)