[Dawn-DAWG] Dawn DAWG: Meeting Thur. May 8 at 0730 PDT (1430 CEST)

Joseph Mafi jmafi at igpp.ucla.edu
Wed May 7 08:41:04 PDT 2014

Hi Pablo,

The proposal was to permanently change the DAWG start time to 0730
Pacific / 0830 Mountain / 1630 Central European times. DAWG telecons
have routinely been under 1/2 hour, and typically no longer that 15
minutes. I know that in the past you've used the time between the DAWG
and DSC tagup to drive home. Hopefully this change would not be too much
of an impact. Please let me know

thanks,
joe
.