[Dawn-DAWG] Dawn DAWG cancelled tomorrow (22 May 2014)

Joseph Mafi jmafi at igpp.ucla.edu
Wed May 21 12:44:45 PDT 2014

Hi Folks,

The DAWG meeting is cancelled for tomorrow. There are a few issues that
I would like to discuss, but with the Dawn Science Team meeting this
week I'd prefer to work things by email this week and plan on holding a
telecon next week

Best regards,
joe
.

Upcoming Archive Deliveries:
    * Gravity
         o  L-0 volume (to DSC: 1 Feb 2014; to PDS: May 2014)
    * VIR
         o  Vesta L-1A and L-1B volumes (to PDS: 01 May 2014)
         o  Cruise L-1A and L-1B volumes (to DSC: Jan. 2014; to PDS:
            May 2014)
         o  Vesta higher level product volumes (UNK)
    * FC
         o  Mars/Cruise/Calibration L-1A and L-1B volumes
               - in peer review
         o  Vesta higher level product volumes (UNK)
    * GRaND
         o  Vesta L-1A volume (to DSC: Mar. 2014; to PDS: May 2014)
               - revised documentation delivered to DSC (5 Mar 2014)
         o  Vesta high level maps volume (to DSC: Mar 2014; to PDS: May
            2014)
               - revised documentation delivered to DSC (14 Mar 2014)
         o  Vesta L-1B volume (early 2014)
         o  Mars L-1B volume (UNK)