[Dawn-DAWG] Dawn DAWG: Telecon Thur. Jun 4 at 0730 PDT (1630 CEST)

Joseph Mafi jmafi at igpp.ucla.edu
Wed Jun 3 13:33:18 PDT 2015

Hi Folks,

We will hold a Dawn DAWG meeting tomorrow to discuss archive status. I'm
including the URL to the WebEx for this meeting. I don't expect that we
will use the screen-sharing capabilities, but once connected you should
be able to have WebEx call you, or get audio through your computer

Thanks,
joe
.

WebEx:

https://jplwebex.jpl.nasa.gov/orion/joinmeeting.do?ED=kT5hGvk3Vprdug3ERfURng==

    - click "Join by Number" in upper right hand corner then follow
instructions to connect. Note it may ask you to download and run an app
to connect this way.

Dialing Instructions:
    Call into JPL WebEx:  818-35(4-4044) or Toll Free 844-JPL-WEBX
(844-575-9329)
    Meeting Number: 999 257 391

Archive Delivery Status:
    * FC
         *  pre-Vesta L-1A and L-1B volumes in lien resolution
               - Certified with liens (May 2014)
         *  Vesta L-2 global mosaics liens-resolved version delivered to
PDS (May 2015)
    * GRaND
         *  Vesta L-1B volume in lien resolution (2014)
         *  Mars L-1B volume ready for delivery to PDS (2010)
    * Gravity
         *  Vesta L-2 review liens resolved; volume archived (Mar 2015)
    * VIR
         *  Cruise L-1A and L-1B volumes in preparation (Apr 2015)
         *  Vesta higher level product volumes in preparation (Dec 2014)
         *  Vesta L-1B recalibrated data in preparation (UNK)