[Dawn-DAWG] Dawn DAWG: Telecon Thur. Feb 18 at 0730 PST (1630 CET)

Marco Giardino marco.giardino at iaps.inaf.it
Thu Feb 18 01:25:23 PST 2016

Dear Joe,
unfortunately I'll not be able to attend the today telecon, so I'm
sending the VIR report.

           1) Documentation to satisfy Ceres liens #14, 16, and 17
The team is working to produce the required documentation as notes.

           2) Vesta L-2 data set description (for data set catalog file)
           3) L-2 volume description (SIS?)
The data set description must be finalized in some sections. About the
"Ancillary Data" section the DSMAP.CAT, we used a standard example file
for a "SIMPLE CYLINDRICAL" projection type, I suppose we can reference
to the same file used by the FC team, as you're suggesting, if its
contents are equivalent.
About the "Confidence Level Note", as decided, we'll take it from the
L1B data set, but in this case there will be no data quality info.
Finally, about the "Data" section, still pending is the decision on
where to put the description of the L2 file format.

Best regards,

Marco