[Dawn-DAWG] Dawn DAWG virtual telecon today (7 Jan 2016)

Joseph Mafi jmafi at igpp.ucla.edu
Thu Jan 7 07:18:40 PST 2016

Hi Folks,

It would appear that my brain is still on vacation. I forgot to send out
the Dawn DAWG telecon notification yesterday so rather than try to
scramble and get one together let's hold a virtual telecon. Here's a run
down of current Ceres delivery statuses:

    FC - Pablo had reported that the FC team had updated their process
to correct the issues identified in the peer review and were waiting for
an updated list of FC2 activity names that would conform with PDS' 30
character restriction. Steve provided that list by email earlier this
week. Pablo anticipates being able to make theFC deliveries by Jan 15.

    GRaND - The GRaND data products will be pulled from the team's
regular deliveries to the Dawn Science Team and volumes built by the
DSC. The DSC requests confirmation from the GRaND team that the L-1A and
L-1B data that have currently been delivered to the DSC for CSA-CSH are
the versions of the data that they plan to include in the archive.

    VIR - The VIR team made a delivery of updated L-1A and L-1B data for
CSA-CSS in December. These data will be validated and archive volumes
generated at the DSC.

Please provideupdates or clarifications to any of these statuses by email

I will call into the regular telecon line if any of you want to talk. We
will resume our regular telecons next Thursday, Jan 14

Thanks,
joe
.

Delivery Schedule
=================
Data           Due to DSC  Due to PDS
------------   ----------  ----------
VCC L-1A       2015-03-26  2015-04-01
CSA/CSR L-1A   2015-06-26  2015-07-10
CSA/CSR L-1B   2015-07-27  2015-08-10
CTS/CSS L-1A   2015-08-18  2015-09-01
CTS/CSS L-1B   2015-09-17  2015-10-01
CTH/CSH L-1A   2015-11-10  2015-11-30
CTH/CSH L-1B   2015-12-28  2016-01-11

Archive Delivery Status
=======================
    * Ceres coordinate system- Kait-centered coordinate system approved.
Coordinate system description paper must be updated prior to release.
    * FC
         *  Ceres Approach/RC3 L-1A volume in lien resolution (Oct 2015)
               - Certified with liens; released (Oct 2015)
         *  pre-Vesta L-1A and L-1B volumes in lien resolution
               - Certified with liens (May 2014)
         *  Calibration volumes: FC1 certified; FC2 in peer review (Sep
2015)
    * GRaND
         *  Ceres cruise L-1A delivered to PDS; review delayed (Aug 2015)
         *  Ceres Approach/RC3 L-1A volume delivered to PDS; L-1B volume
in prep; peer review delayed (Aug 2015)
         *  Vesta L-1B volume in lien resolution (2014)
         *  Mars L-1B liens resolved; volume archived (Jul 2015)
    * VIR
         *  Ceres Approach/RC3/Survey L-1A volumes (excluding Survey IR
volume) in lien resolution (Oct 2015)
               - Certified with liens; released (Oct 2015)
         *  Ceres Approach/RC3 L-1B volumes in peer review (Sep 2015)
         *  Cruise L-1A and L-1B volumes in lien resolution (Jul 2015)
         *  Vesta high level product volumes in preparation (Dec 2014)
         *  Vesta L-1B recalibrated data in preparation (UNK)