[Dawn-DAWG] Dawn DAWG telecon: Apr 13 at 0730 PDT (1630 CEST)

Joseph Mafi jmafi at igpp.ucla.edu
Wed Apr 12 14:10:59 PDT 2017

Hi Folks,

We'll hold a DAWG telecon tomorrow morning. We will discuss the status
of Ceres L-2 deliveries for GRaND and VIR. We will also review all
archive volumes with PDS so that we can make certain that we in
agreement about the status of what has been completed and what still
needs to be done. There are no issues for FC and Gravity and those teams
need not attend

Thanks,
joe
.

Link to meeting WebEx:
https://jpl.webex.com/jpl/j.php?MTID=m6c5eef40e1282ffa24062da9ed886cbb

Direct dialing information:
Call into JPL WebEx:  510-210-8882 (No U.S. toll free line)
Meeting Number: 905 356 219

Archive Delivery Status
=======================
    * Ceres coordinate system- Kait-centered coordinate system approved.
Coordinate system description paper (14 Oct 2015 version) accepted by
PDS as resolving review liens.

    * FC
         *  Ceres LAMO L-1A & L-1B: archived; liens resolved (Mar 2017)
         *  pre-Vesta cruise L-1A & L-1B: delivery to PDS pending
         *  Calibration volumes: delivery to PDS pending
         *  Ceres HAMO & LAMO L-2 global mosaics: lien resolved version
delivered to PDS for verification (Feb 2017)

    * GRaND
         *  Ceres cruise L-1A: certified with liens; in lien resolution;
(Apr 2016)
         *  Ceres Approach/RC3/HAMO L-1A & L-1B: liens resolved;
archived (Sep 2016)
         *  Ceres LAMO L-1A: lien resolved version delivered to PDS for
verification (Mar 2017)
         *  Ceres LAMO L-1B: certified with liens; in lien resolution
(Oct 2016)
         *  Ceres XMO1 & XMO2 L-1A: delivered to PDS for review (Mar 2017)

    * VIR
         *  Ceres Approach/RC3/Survey L-1A: (excluding Survey IR volume)
liens resolved; archived
         *  Ceres Approach/RC3 L-1B: liens resolved; archived
         *  Ceres Survey - HAMO L-1A & L-1B: in lien resolution (Oct 2016)
         *  Cruise L-1A & L-1B: delivery to PDS pending
         *  Vesta L-1A (updated version): certified w/ liens; in lien
resolution (Oct 2016)
         *  Vesta L-1B (new calibration): partially certified w/ liens;
in lien resolution (Oct 2016)
         *  Vesta L-2: certified with liens; in lien resolution (Oct 2016)

    * Shape Model
         *  Vesta SPG DTM (FC2): lien resolved version delivered to PDS
for verification (Feb 2017)
         *  Ceres HAMO SPG DTM (FC2): lien resolved version delivered to
PDS for verification (Oct 2016)
         *  Ceres ICQ (Gravity)

---