[Dawn-DAWG] Dawn DAWG telecon: Jul 20 at 0730 PDT (1630 CEST)

Marco Giardino marco.giardino at iaps.inaf.it
Thu Jul 20 07:28:09 PDT 2017

Dear Joe,

we are unable to attend today, this is our short report about VIR
archive status.

  * Ceres Level 1B artifact removed delivery: after your feebdack about
    our samples, we are generating the data products and should be able
    to upload the data in the next week.
  * CXO delivery : we should upload the the products during the next week.
  * Ceres global maps : the data product generation is still on the way,
    but the process could require some more time, so the date of August
    21 has still to be evaluated on our side.

Best regards,

Marco