[Dawn-DAWG] Dawn DAWG telecon tomorrow: May 17, 0730 PDT (1630 CEST)

Joseph Mafi jmafi at igpp.ucla.edu
Wed May 16 16:13:35 PDT 2018

Hi Folks,

We would like to hold a Dawn DAWG telecon tomorrow morning. We will
cover the following:

    * a presentation made by Steve Joy at the Dawn Science team meeting
covering upcoming Dawn archiving plans. The presentation is available on
the DSDb at:
http://dscws.igpp.ucla.edu/download.jsp?file=documents/ScienceTeam/ScienceTeamMeetings/2018_05_Pasadena/03_Thursday/180503_ArchivePlansStatus_Joy.pptx.
I've also sent out a copy by email which is awaiting approval by the
list moderator and may make it out by meeting time.

    * VIR L-1B AR documentation and peer review plans

As it's been a while since we last held one of the these meetings,
please confirm whether or not you will be able to attend

Thanks,
joe
.