[Dawn-DAWG] Dawn DAWG telecon tomorrow: May 17, 0730 PDT (1630 CEST)

Joseph Mafi jmafi at igpp.ucla.edu
Thu May 17 06:55:48 PDT 2018

Hi Folks,

I neglected to include the dialing information for the meeting. Here it is:

Link to meeting WebEx:
https://jpl.webex.com/jpl/j.php?MTID=m6c5eef40e1282ffa24062da9ed886cbb

Direct dialing information:
Call into JPL WebEx:  510-210-8882 (No U.S. toll free line)
Meeting Number: 905 356 219

Talk to you soon,
joe
.