[Everyone] Fwd: Fri 5/16: PKU-UCLA Symposium in Science and Engineering (Planetary and Space Physics lectures)

Emmanuel V. Masongsong emasongsong at igpp.ucla.edu
Mon May 12 14:14:19 PDT 2014

Hello,

In case some of you did not get this announcement, there is a special joint mini-symposium this Thursday and Friday with Peking University on pertinent planetary and space physics topics, as well as talks health and life sciences. See emails below for talk details, and please register (free) so they can track the number of participants and provide enough food (also free). Info and RSVP: http://web.international.ucla.edu/jri/events/10605

If you would like to schedule time to meet with the visitors, please contact Emmanuel emasongsong at igpp.ucla.edu.

Regards,

-Vassilis & Xuzhi