[IGPP Everyone] North Edwards meteorite hunt

John Wasson jtwasson at ucla.edu
Thu Apr 16 16:31:00 PDT 2015

*Meteorite Hunt on 18 Apr 2015*

To: Colleagues in EPSS and IGPP

From: John Wasson

Re: North Edwards Meteorite Hunt

As announced about 10 days ago, we are organizing another meteorite hunt
in North Edwards, about 20 miles east of Mojave.It is to occur this
Saturday 18 Apr.  We can still accept about 6 more volunteers.  Please
email me soon if you want to join us.  I am compiling a list of those
who have committed.

We can still allow a few undergrads to join us, they should email me to
if they want to be included.

We will have one van but otherwise rely on carpooling.

We will meet at the Chemistry Loading Dock at 0730 and try to be on the
road by 0745.Participants can also meet us at the field site at 0930.You
can even come later, but it complicates our efforts to organize
systematic searches by teams.

I will send those who reply further information regarding what to bring
tomorrow..

John