[IGPP Everyone] Reminder Planet Lunch TODAY, Chris Webster from JPL - Mars Methane

David A. Paige dap at moon.ucla.edu
Thu Feb 12 11:42:26 PST 2015

Hi, just a reminder that our planet lunch speaker Today will be Chris
Webster from JPL. His topic will be "Mars Methane and C, H, N, O, S
Isotope Ratios from the SAM TLS and QMS on Curiosity". The seminar is at
noon in 3814 Geology and all are welcome.

David Paige

PS. Please note the alternate location for the seminar. This is a
smaller room than we normally have, so please come early if you want to
get a seat....