[IGPP Everyone] Reminder: Planet Lunch Seminar - Today at Noon

David A. Paige dap at moon.ucla.edu
Thu Jan 8 10:02:33 PST 2015

Everyone, We'll have our first winter quarter Planet Lunch seminar today
in room 3853 Slichter Hall at noon. Our speakers will be two graduate
students from our department who recently presented exciting results at AGU:

Jessica Watkins: "Role of Hydrated Clays in Long-Distance Transport of
Martian Landslides"

Erin Leonard: "Analysis of very-high-resolution Galileo images of
Europa: Implications for small-scale structure and surface evolution"

I hope you'll be able to join us.

David Paige