[IGPP Everyone] Meeting times with Dr. Shahab Fatemi tomorrow, and grad/researcher luncheon invitation

Emmanuel V. Masongsong emasongsong at igpp.ucla.edu
Thu Jan 15 17:05:41 PST 2015

Sorry for the extra email, but I forgot to mention that we will be taking Dr. Fatemi to lunch tomorrow, please meet at Slichter 2712 at 11:50am or the Faculty Center at noon.

He still has open slots in the morning 10-12, and 1-3 if you would like to meet with him. Please contact me to reserve a time slot.

Thanks!

-Emmanuel