[IGPP Everyone] End-of-year BBQ tomorrow! (6/5)

Ricky Hart rhart at igpp.ucla.edu
Thu Jun 4 09:28:27 PDT 2015

Hi Everyone!
Tomorrow at 5pm is our annual End-of-year BBQ.  Please join us for food
and games (cornhole, frisbee, etc.). It will be held at Sunset
Recreation Center upper picnic area.  We will be barbequing burgers and
sausages and will have plenty of sides.  We will also have veggie
burgers, but if you have any special requests please let me know as soon
as possible.

If you already have a UCLA parking permit then you can park in lot RC.
If you would like to hitch a ride with someone who is already driving
please let me know and we'll work something out.

The cost of admission is $8 for undergrads, $10 for grads and staff, and
$12 for faculty and guests.
Hope to see you there!
Team EPSSO

--
Ricky Hart | Grad Student/System Admin | UCLA Space Physics
5833 Slichter Hall | Los Angeles CA 90095