[IGPP Everyone] Runnegar-Wasson party on Thursday

John Wasson jtwasson at ucla.edu
Mon Jun 22 15:26:45 PDT 2015

Copied below is the invitation to the Runnegar-Wasson retirement party
sent to you about two weeks ago.

The invitation assured you that we will have plenty of food and drink.
We now need to know the number who are planning to sup and imbibe with us.

Please reply to this message telling us whether you are coming and the
number of eaters in your party.

Brenda Duren-Meeks is keeping tally.Please send her and me a response to
this message by tomorrow afternoon at 3 if at all possible.We need to
order much of the food on Wednesday morning.

Please respond now.

Thanks.

John