[IGPP Everyone] Thursday EPSS Colloquium: Lingsen Meng

David Paige dap at mars.ucla.edu
Wed Sep 30 17:50:46 PDT 2015

Everyone, our EPSS Colloquium speaker this week will be our own Prof.
Lingsen Meng, whose talk will be entitled:

"Understand the seismogenic processes and ground shaking of the 2015
M7.8 Nepal earthquake as imaged by multi-array back-projections with an
innovative calibration approach"

As usual, we will be serving coffee and cookies on Thursday at 3:30 pm
in in the Commons room , followed by the seminar at 4 pm in  3656 Geology.

David Paige