[IGPP Everyone] POSTPONED ((TOMORROW: Space Physics Seminar - Fri. 1/8, 3:30pm: Ion Heating in Mid-Magnetotail Reconnection Jets (H. Hietala, UCLA EPSS)))

Vassilis Angelopoulos vassilis at ucla.edu
Thu Jan 7 21:37:05 PST 2016

Apologies for the quadruplicate email, yet I think many people will appreciate not having to walk over and find an empty room.

I should have sent out with the correct title: Tomorrow’s space physics seminar has been POSTPONED till further notice.

Vassilis

Due to continuing illness of the speaker (very persistent flu) this Friday’s space physics seminar has to be postponed.

We will announce a new date and time soon. Best wishes to Heli for a speedy recovery!

Vassilis