[IGPP Everyone] AGU travel reimbursements

Richard Fort rfort at igpp.ucla.edu
Thu Jan 21 10:05:29 PST 2016

As of the time of this writing, we have received 50 reimbursement claims.
Every year, there are usually 55-60 reimbursements processed.
So, there are some more of you who are yet to send in a claim.
It is now over a month since the meeting ended.
Normal UC policy is to have travel reimbursements submitted within 45 days of the end of travel.
And, in this sense, "submitted" is after we have processed it--not your submission to us.
Therefore, please forward your claims no later than the end of January.
Thanks,
Rick