[IGPP Everyone] 2016 Chili Bowl!

Ricky Hart rhart at igpp.ucla.edu
Wed Jan 27 10:16:30 PST 2016

Hello Everyone,
On Friday February 5, Liquidus will celebrate with another CHILI BOWL!!!
Frank Kyte will bring his juicy "Carnivore Chili."
Ricky Hart will prepare an "Olde Family Recipe."
Helen Parish will cook her special "Dead Ghost Vegan Chili."
Ivy Curren will whip up her "Let The mEat Chili!".
If anyone else would like to contribute a pot (especially a veggie) we
could find another hot plate. We don't need lots more volume, but
variety is always welcome

Come One Come All!!

--
Ricky Hart | Grad Student/System Admin | UCLA Space Physics
5833 Slichter Hall | Los Angeles CA 90095