[IGPP Everyone] FW: Reporting discrimination

Brown, Carlene cbrown at epss.ucla.edu
Tue Jul 5 11:18:10 PDT 2016

Dear Faculty, Staff, and Students in the Division of Physical Sciences:

I hope your summer is getting off to a great start!

I’d like to bring your attention to the newly redesigned web site for the UCLA Office of Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion, which you can find at: https://equity.ucla.edu/. It includes a link to a web page with information on how to report unfair discrimination: https://equity.ucla.edu/report-an-incident/.

In addition, as I have mentioned previously, I am always available to members of the division to discuss and address incidents of discrimination that you may have encountered or witnessed. My phone number is 310-825-2530 and my email address is courey at chem.ucla.edu<mailto:courey at chem.ucla.edu>.

Best regards,

Al Courey
Associate Dean of Physical Sciences for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion