[IGPP Everyone] Spring Space Physics Journal Club

Dr. Christopher Russell dr_russell at igpp.ucla.edu
Mon Mar 21 15:27:42 PDT 2016

To: ESS293 Participants

Subject: Spring Space Physics Journal Club

From: Prof. Russell

Date: March 21, 2016

Believe it or not, the Spring quarter starts Monday, March 28. The first
journal club will be at noon in Room 6850 Slichter on Wednesday, March
30, and the first spring seminar will be on Friday, April 1. The
philosophy of the journal club is to help us all remain up to date with
the current space science literature. To this end, it will have no
explicit link with the seminar series on Fridays that serve a different
purpose. Please be there on Wednesday, March 30, with articles you would
like to share. We would hope to review up to 3 GRL length articles per
week. I have been accumulating a list of suitable articles during the
winter quarter. Please add to that list as you wish.

Thanking you in advance,

Prof. Russell