[IGPP Everyone] Issue with AOS270 seminar distribution list and recent talk

Emmanuel V. Masongsong emasongsong at igpp.ucla.edu
Fri May 13 12:10:45 PDT 2016

Dear Space Physics Seminar Attendees,

I wanted to apologize that the seminar announcement for Wednesday's talk (given by space physics faculty candidate Binzheng Zhang), which is relevant to a space physics audience, was not circulated to many members of the space physics community at UCLA. I'd like you to know that we are treating this matter very seriously and revising/updating all our distribution lists to ensure that this does not happen again moving forward.

In the meantime, our speaker has agreed to make his talk available internally at UCLA and I will be happy to forward details on how to access this talk to anyone who is interested.

Thanks to all those who did make it to the seminar yesterday. Please do remember that our next speaker will be on Monday at 4 pm (the announcement will be forwarded shortly, as soon as the distribution lists are complete).

Best,
Jacob
--
Jacob Bortnik, Ph.D.
Dept of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences