[IGPP Everyone] Transient - Slichter Hall 5th floor restroom

Brown, Carlene cbrown at epss.ucla.edu
Wed Sep 7 15:32:44 PDT 2016

Dear All,

We have experienced ongoing issues with an apparently homeless person (Caucasian male, ~5’3”, 130 lbs, brown hair/green eyes) loitering in Slichter Hall, especially near the vicinity of the fifth floor men’s restroom.  UCPD has requested that we please contact them immediately if we see this person - or any other suspicious person in our buildings. The officer handling the case advises everyone not to engage with the person but to call UCPD at 310-825-1491.

Thanks, and please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Carlene

Carlene Brown
CAO, Earth, Planetary, and Space Sciences
Phone: 310-825-9784
Fax: 310-825-2779