[IGPP Everyone] [EPSS Everyone] Field Storage Room, Missing the four 1lb propane tanks. These are to go out in the field on Friday with Craig Mannings class. Please Return ASAP!

William Greer wgreer at igpp.ucla.edu
Thu Apr 27 09:21:40 PDT 2017

Hi Everyone,

The 4 Green 1 lb Propane tanks that were in field storage room have gone
missing. I am assuming that someone borrowed them. If you have borrowed
them I will need to know by mid day so I can refill them for Craigs
103C class leaving on Friday Morning. I have also noticed that the
Lanterns that use the 1 lb propane tanks are still on the shelf. This is
a little odd, because we have no stoves that use the 1 lb tanks. Please
if you receive this email notify me right away.

Thank you

William Greer