[IGPP Everyone] [EPSS Everyone] Computer lab door code changes

SALYARDS, STEPHEN salyards at epss.ucla.edu
Fri Dec 8 10:56:49 PST 2017

As we look forward to Winter Term we will be changing the door codes on the department computing classrooms.

The code for the door to 4691 will change at noon on Monday January 8 and I will distribute that code shortly in a separate email. If you have the current code for B707 that will be the new code for 4691 and that is working now.

The code for the door to B707 will change at noon on Friday December 15. I will distribute that code to the usual suspects in a few minutes.

Any questions please check with Rod or myself.
Thanks for everything this year and have a great finals week/AGU week and holiday break
Steve Salyards