[IGPP Everyone] [EPSS Everyone] Payroll/personnel transition plan - please read

Brown, Carlene cbrown at epss.ucla.edu
Mon Dec 11 14:20:56 PST 2017

Dear Everyone,

As you know, Brenda Duran-Weeks' last day at UCLA was Friday, 12/8. We are working quickly to revise the job description and post the position soon. Until a replacement is hired we have divided up her duties and cobbled together a transition plan:

*         Personnel and hiring duties, e.g. hiring paper work, appointment changes in the employee database (EDB), VGRs, etc.

o   Patrick Tam will work remotely from his office in Statistics, up to 8 hours per week.

o   He can be reached at Patrick.tam at stat.ucla.edu<mailto:Patrick.tam at stat.ucla.edu> or 310-825-8497.

o   Please copy me on all requests.

*         Postdoctoral scholars, international visitors, and visa issues

o   Rigoberto (Rigo) Resendiz will work remotely from his office in Math, up to 8 hours per week.

o   He can be reached at rresendi at math.ucla.edu<mailto:rresendi at math.ucla.edu> or 310-825-8540.

o   Please copy me on all requests.

*         Timesheet processing - Mike Rathjen

*         Parking permits - Jim Nakatsuka

*         Paychecks - pick up in 3805 Geology

*         Benefits, other questions - Carlene Brown

Please note that this is a work in progress so responsibilities/contact persons may shift along the way. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks,

Carlene

Carlene Brown
CAO, Earth, Planetary, and Space Sciences
Phone: 310-825-9784
Fax: 310-825-2779