[IGPP Everyone] New Chair's Coordinator and Payroll/Personnel changes

Brown, Carlene cbrown at epss.ucla.edu
Mon Feb 6 16:32:34 PST 2017

Dear Everyone,

Please join me in welcoming Hilda Avanesian to EPSS as our new Chair's Coordinator, as of today. Hilda comes to this department from the private sector, with more than 20 years of experience as an executive assistant in various industries including real estate, finance, energy, philanthropy, and education.  She also is somewhat familiar with UCLA having most recently filled a temporary position on campus in the Engineering School dean's office.

Hilda may be reached at hilda at epss.ucla.edu<mailto:hilda at epss.ucla.edu> or 310-825-3031, and her office is in 3805 Geology.

Please also the following changes in the Payroll/Personnel Office:

*         Hilda is stationed at the desk formerly occupied by Alma Zavala (adjacent to the chair's office);

*         Alma is now seated at the desk of Brenda Duran-Weeks (behind the partition); and

*         Brenda Duran-Weeks has moved to 3687 Geology (former office of Sheen He).

o   Brenda's new phone number is 310-825-0314

FYI, these seating changes may be temporary as plans are being developed to remodel the 3805 Payroll/Personnel office along with the chair's office.

Please take a moment to stop by 3805 and welcome Hilda to the department, and to visit Brenda in 3687.

Thanks,

Carlene

Carlene Brown
CAO, Earth, Planetary, and Space Sciences
Phone: 310-825-9784
Fax: 310-825-2779