[IGPP Everyone] [EPSS Everyone] I'm a UC Entrepreneur Video Campaign

Brown, Carlene cbrown at epss.ucla.edu
Mon Feb 13 10:21:11 PST 2017

Sent on behalf of the Dean's office ....

Dear Students, Faculty and Staff in the Physical Sciences,

The office of Innovation & Entrepreneurship at UCOP recently launched a Video Campaign to explore and support the community of UC entrepreneurs.  It would be great for our campus to be well represented.

https://www.universityofcalifornia.edu/entrepreneurs

https://www.universityofcalifornia.edu/news/silicon-valley-thought-leaders-buoy-i-am-uc-entrepreneur-campaign

This is an excellent opportunity for any entrepreneur to generate interest in their intellectual property.  Current students, faculty, and staff must submit a video by February 28, 2017, to be eligible for selection.

At the end of February, one winner will be selected from each campus to join Christine Gulbranson, Senior Vice President of Innovation & Entrepreneurship at UCOP, President Napolitano, and three well-known VCs.   It only takes 30 seconds to have a chance at lunch with these global experts.