[IGPP Everyone] [EPSS Everyone] Issue resolved - was RE: Network problems with DHCP

SALYARDS, STEPHEN salyards at epss.ucla.edu
Fri Feb 24 13:00:47 PST 2017

Greetings,
  First thanks to those of you who responded to my original email about your router configurations and I am very pleased that among you we did not find any problems.

This morning we got a more substantive clue and think we have found and resolved this issue. At its core it is essentially what I asked all of you about, but in a bit more complicated setting.

I do know a number of you have been having DHCP issues and I hope those will now go away. Since we corrected the issue I have been actively monitoring network behavior and am pleased to say that so far the situation has improved dramatically.

Thanks again for your help.
Steve