[IGPP Everyone] For those planning to go to EGU in Vienna in April...

Richard Fort rfort at igpp.ucla.edu
Thu Jan 26 16:57:54 PST 2017

Austrian Airlines will begin nonstop flights between Vienna and LAX in early April.
I thought I'd pass along this information since it might be useful news to some planning to go to EGU in late April.
I'm not recommending it, pricing may not be ideal, and flights do not operate every day (no Sunday flights).
Remember to purchase from United Airlines as a codeshare if traveling as part of a grant from US Federal funds.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Rick