[IGPP Everyone] [EPSS Everyone] Purchasing Assistant hire

Brown, Carlene cbrown at epss.ucla.edu
Tue May 23 15:28:43 PDT 2017

Dear Everyone,

This time, it's all good news!

I am pleased to announce that we have hired a replacement for Michelle Pang in the role of EPSS Purchasing Assistant: Francesca (Frankie) Masi! Many of you have met Frankie already as the one who inquired recently about your building keys and/or a photo for the departmental website. :)

Frankie has been working for EPSS in a temporary appointment since January, and we are happy for her transition to a career position. She is a true Bruin from north campus and received her bachelor's degree in December 2016 as a history major. She also worked as an undergrad for the New Student and Transition Programs office so is familiar with all things UCLA.

Frankie can be reached at fsmasi at ucla.edu<mailto:fsmasi at ucla.edu> or x51664.  Please stop by her office in 3845 Slichter Hall (former Herumi Baylon desk) to welcome her to the department.

Thanks,

Carlene

Carlene Brown
CAO, Earth, Planetary, and Space Sciences
Phone: 310-825-9784
Fax: 310-825-2779