[IGPP Everyone] [EPSS Everyone] REMINDER: Please RSVP for a 90 minute emergency training session

Wessenauer, Eric ericw at epss.ucla.edu
Fri Apr 13 14:39:31 PDT 2018

Dear EPSS,

This is another reminder to please sign up for one of the two 90-minute emergency training sessions put on by UCLA's EH&S department.  The training covers earthquake preparedness, fire evacuation procedures, and active shooter events.    It is very important that we all know what to do in these types of events and how we can help others.

We would like to encourage everyone in the department to sign up for one of the training sessions.

Please RSVP (ericw at epss.ucla.edu<mailto:ericw at epss.ucla.edu>) if you are able to attend one of the two training sessions, which will be held in the Slichter Hall conference room (3853).

*         Tuesday, April 17th, 10:00 - 11:30 am

*         Thursday, April 26th, 1:00 - 2:30 pm

Thanks,

Eric Wessenauer | Building Manager
UCLA Department of Earth, Planetary, and Space Sciences<http://epss.ucla.edu/>
595 Charles E Young Drive East