[IGPP Everyone] Fwd: Bob Snare

Joe Means jmeans at igpp.ucla.edu
Thu Apr 19 14:12:41 PDT 2018

Joe,

Attached and below is information on the Celebration of Life for my
folks.  Please share with those you think would be interested.  My
parents valued your friendship.
Open House
April 28th, 2018
Noon-4:00 pm
21233 Nashville Street
Chatsworth, CA91311
RSVP (562) 533-8636
In lieu of flowers, please make a donation in their names to The
Guidance Center (TGC) of Long Beach.www.Tgclb.org <http://www.Tgclb.org>
TGC provides free mental health services for lower income children and
their families.Information about the organizationis available on the
website and at the event.
Betsy Snare
betsy.snare at verizon.net <mailto:betsy.snare at verizon.net>