[IGPP Everyone] [EPSS Everyone] Personnel/payroll office and contact info

Brown, Carlene cbrown at epss.ucla.edu
Mon Apr 30 11:50:25 PDT 2018

Dear Everyone,

My apologies for the long delay but finally we can provide an update on the office location and contact information for Steve Zuniga, our new Personnel/Payroll Analyst.

-          His office is in 3805 Geology;

-          His phone number is 310-825-5661

-          His email address is szuniga at epss.ucla.edu<mailto:szuniga at epss.ucla.edu>

Thanks,

Carlene

Carlene Brown
CAO, Earth, Planetary, and Space Sciences