[IGPP Everyone] Please RSVP: Larry Lyons Retirement Symposium and Reception

CHRISTINE GABRIELSE cgabrielse at ucla.edu
Mon Feb 5 15:18:50 PST 2018

Dear colleagues,

Just a reminder that we will be hosting a symposium and reception on
Friday, March 23 to celebrate Larry Lyons' career.  If you have not already
done so, please fill out the RSVP form below to let us know whether or not
you can attend, or can contribute words or pictures (more details behind
the link).

Students are especially encouraged to attend, and can email me (
cgabrielse at ucla.edu) for a $10 discount to the symposium.

Best regards,

Christine

> [image: Google Forms]
> Dear Guest,
>
> Professor Larry Lyons has retired from teaching, and we plan to organize
> an event on Friday March 23rd in Los Angeles, for celebrating the moment
> with him. We wish you will be able to attand and share memories with Larry.
> If the date unfortunately does not work for you, we are still interested in
> having your contribution to the event. Please tell us your response through
> the form in the link below.
>
> Best regards,
> Christine Gabrielse and Toshi Nishimura
> Larry Lyons Retirement Event RSVP
> <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeOkaYE2JBxyMDo5w5huTeEINUlJ-fM4F6b4mrnVbVu2bI4mQ/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link>
> You are cordially invited to attend a celebration of Larry Lyons' career
> on Friday March 23rd in Los Angeles. The event consists of three parts.
> Please RSVP by February 23rd to each portion you plan to attend for
> head-counting purposes.
>
> 1. Symposium: Science with Larry Lyons
> On UCLA campus. Planned to start in the morning and end by the mid
> afternoon.
> 2. Reception: Life with Larry Lyons
> On UCLA campus. Will be held right after the symposium.
> 3. Dinner
> In the evening at Larry's house.
>
> There is a small (~$20) registration fee for the symposium toward
> refreshments and facilities.
> Attendance to the reception and dinner is free.
> Fill out form
> <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeOkaYE2JBxyMDo5w5huTeEINUlJ-fM4F6b4mrnVbVu2bI4mQ/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link>
> Create your own Google Form
> <https://docs.google.com/forms?usp=mail_form_link>