[IGPP Everyone] Lunch with Friday Seminar Speaker

CHRISTINE GABRIELSE cgabrielse at ucla.edu
Thu Feb 15 13:37:19 PST 2018

Hi everyone,

Tomorrow our Space Physics seminar speaker is Yue Deng from the University
of Texas at Arlington. We would like to take her to the Faculty Center for
lunch. Please email me if you are interested in joining, we will meet
around 11:45. Students and young researchers are particularly encouraged to
attend.

Yue is one of the GITM model developers and is very engaging and
interesting to talk to. She is a great resource to learn more about the
thermosphere and its coupling to the ionosphere.

Best,

Christine