[IGPP Everyone] [EPSS Everyone] Staff support for postdoc/visa issues

Brown, Carlene cbrown at epss.ucla.edu
Wed Feb 28 15:33:00 PST 2018

Dear Everyone,

Please note that, as of this week, Rigo Resendiz is no longer providing support to EPSS for visa and postdoc-related matters - because he has been promoted to a completely different position on campus (fund manager for AOS and Statistics!).

For now, please direct all visa and/or postdoc-related questions to me or Monica Alfredsen.

Patrick Tam (Statistics) is still providing interim support for other personnel and payroll related matters. If you have personnel/payroll-related questions you may contact Patrick directly at Patrick.tam at stat.ucla.edu<mailto:Patrick.tam at stat.ucla.edu> AND please copy me as well.

FYI, the search for Brenda Duran-Weeks' replacement is ongoing. Unfortunately we have encountered unexpected snags and delays but hope to have better news by mid-March.  Thank you for your continued patience in the meantime.

Best regards,

Carlene

Carlene Brown
CAO, Earth, Planetary, and Space Sciences
Phone: 310-825-9784
Fax: 310-825-2779