[IGPP Everyone] [EPSS Everyone] Staff schedule changes, etc.

Brown, Carlene cbrown at epss.ucla.edu
Tue Jan 16 16:20:33 PST 2018

Dear Everyone,

I want to make you aware of some staff schedule changes, effective as of January 2018:

*         Lauri Holbrook has transitioned to a 4/10 workweek (4 days per week, 10 hours per day).  Her new schedule is: Mon/Tue/Thu Fri, 6:30am to 5:30pm; off on Wednesdays.

*         Monica Alfredsen has transitioned to a 9/80 schedule and will be off every other Friday. Her hours are 7:30 am to 5:00 pm.

And an update on the Personnel/Payroll Analyst search (to replace Brenda Duran-Weeks): the job posting has now closed and we will conduct interviews soon. Hopefully, a replacement will be on board within a month or so.  Until the new person is hired and trained we will receive support from Rigo Resendiz (Math) and Patrick Tam (Statistics). Please continue to send any HR questions/requests to me and I will forward them on.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns, and thank you for your patience during the transition.

Best,

Carlene

Carlene Brown
CAO, Earth, Planetary, and Space Sciences
Phone: 310-825-9784
Fax: 310-825-2779