[IGPP Everyone] [EPSS Everyone] Slichter Hall Building Assessment

Wessenauer, Eric ericw at epss.ucla.edu
Tue Jul 10 08:50:58 PDT 2018

Hello EPSS,

The Facilities Department will be performing a building assessment of Slichter Hall during the week of July 16th.  They will need access to every space in Slichter to look at the various mechanical systems.

Prior to the inspection, they are asking if we are aware of any deficiencies with the following systems (in Slichter Hall) that need repairs.
1) HVAC
2) Plumbing
3) Electrical/Fire Alarm/Elevator
4) Roofing/Mason
5) Carpentry
6) Flooring
7) Other...

If you are aware of any items listed above in Slichter Hall that need repair, please let me know by 2:00 pm on Friday.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Eric Wessenauer | Building Manager
UCLA Department of Earth, Planetary, and Space Sciences<http://epss.ucla.edu/>
595 Charles E Young Drive East