[IGPP Everyone] [EPSS Everyone] Central portion of the Geology Building air handler is being repaired. Meaning its going to get warm

William Greer wgreer at igpp.ucla.edu
Fri Jun 22 10:34:50 PDT 2018

Hi everyone,

The steam coil for air handler 1# , serving the central portion of the
Geology Building, requires repairs. It looks like facilities has shut
down the air flow to the air handler 1#, which means its going to get
hot! I do not know how long it will take, but I did see facilities
working down in the basement. I am hoping it will be back up running
soon. I am sorry for the inconvenience and especially for those on the
5th floor.

As soon as I find out, I will let you know when they expect to turn on
air handler 1#.

William