[IGPP Everyone] [EPSS Everyone] Space Science Seminar for next quarter

Christopher Russell ctrussel at igpp.ucla.edu
Fri Mar 16 11:14:57 PDT 2018

All:
As this quarter draws to a close, it is time to start planning for next
quarter. If you wish to give a seminar in the spacescience seminar series
next quarter, please contact me now. If you have a visitor during the
quarter who should give us a seminar nominate her or him now. If you are a
graduate student who has not given a qualifying seminar yet this year and
wish to satisfy the department requirement for annual seminar
presentations, please contact me now.
The first seminar of next quarter will be Friday April 6 and the last
seminar will be Friday June 8th.
Thanking you in advance.
Prof Russell
PS If you have a need for a particular Friday, please contact me quickly
as I do expect all Fridays will be taken soon which makes it difficult to
be flexible in scheduling.