[IGPP Everyone] SPACE SCIENCE SEMINARS - WINTER QUARTER - A note from Professor Christopher T. Russell

Marjorie Sowmendran margie at igpp.ucla.edu
Tue Jan 7 10:54:37 PST 2020

A note from Professor Christopher T. Russell:

The Space Science Seminars will soon start up again with a slight delay from our usual schedules.  Our first seminar will be held on Thursday January 16, due to the availability of our first speaker.  This seminar will be held in Room 6850 Slichter Hall.

For the rest of the quarter, after an incredible amount inter-departmental room trading, we have retained rights to room 6704 on Fridays at 3:30 PM.  Our first meeting there will be January 17, one day after the seminar by Yeimy Rivera.

Those who can register for seminar credit, please do so.  It is increasingly hard to obtain rooms for weekly seminars.  We need to document strong student participation.  Faculty and research scientists count little in this “space” battle.

P.S.

If you know of anyone who would like to be added to the seminar distribution list, please send their names/email address to margie at igpp.ucla.edu