[IGPP Everyone] Space Institute town hall meeting with Dean Miguel Garcia-Garibay, next Thursday Feb. 24th, 4pm PST

Emmanuel V. Masongsong emasongsong at igpp.ucla.edu
Fri Feb 18 11:32:04 PST 2022

Dear UCLA Space community,

We would like to invite you to a virtual "town hall" meeting, to be held on Thursday, February 24th 2022, at 4 pm (pacific). The purpose of the meeting is to update the space science and technology community at UCLA on the progress and plans of the SPACE Institute, and discuss upcoming events. We will also be joined by the Dean of Physical Sciences, Prof. Miguel Garcia-Garibay and have an opportunity to discuss and ask questions.

Time: Thursday, Feb 24, 4pm

ZOOM: https://ucla.zoom.us/j/94319335055?pwd=V2NmQ2hxdHR0NnloNUc4ZkpTSjh1dz09
Meeting ID: 943 1933 5055
Passcode: 674460

Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you there!

SPACE Institute planning committee and Dean Miguel Garcia-Garibay