[IGPP Everyone] Beverly Glen closed south of Mulholland, multiple landslides

Emmanuel Masongsong emasongsong at igpp.ucla.edu
Tue Jan 10 07:55:40 PST 2023

FYI Beverly Glen was closed south of Mulholland just as I passed it at 7:30am, I was able to get around via Nicada Drive and there are a few smaller slides down to one lane but it is passable.  Northbound Bev Glen is also closed. Sunset doesn't have any problems just east of Hilgard. More heavy rain expected, just starting now.  Carlene reports Sepulveda is moving slowly as is 405.

Be safe everyone and take care!!

-E