[GEM] THE GEM MESSENGER, Volume 29, Number 43

Newsletter Editor editor at igpp.ucla.edu
Fri Dec 6 15:51:35 PST 2019

***************************
     THE GEM MESSENGER
***************************

Volume 29, Number 43
Dec.06,2019

Announcement submission website:
https://forms.gle/FXxfwokFxhUy1KcB9

Table of Contents

1. Mini-GEM Session: ULTIMA Ground-based Magnetometers Session Program

2. Mini-GEM Session: Modeling Methods and Validation

3. Mini-GEM Session: 3D ionospheric electrodynamics and its impact on the magnetosphere - ionosphere - thermosphere (MIT) coupled system

4. 100th Anniversary recollections in space physics

5. [Deadline Extended to 20 December] MEETING : The 9th VERSIM workshop at Kyoto University, March 23-27, 2020 -  Uji, Kyoto, Japan

6. AOGS 2020: Session ST03 " Ion Composition in the Sun-earth System"

7. NASA Heliophysics Division is Hiring IPA Program Scientists

8. Associate Research Physicist (Postdoctoral Position) at Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory

9. Postdoctoral Research Position in Aeronomy - Ionospheric Remote Sensing

1. Mini-GEM Session: ULTIMA Ground-based Magnetometers Session Program