[GEM] THE GEM MESSENGER, Volume 29, Number 42

Newsletter Editor editor at igpp.ucla.edu
Sat Nov 30 07:58:04 PST 2019

***************************
     THE GEM MESSENGER
***************************

Volume 29, Number 42
Nov.30,2019

Announcement submission website:
https://forms.gle/FXxfwokFxhUy1KcB9

Table of Contents

1. Mini-GEM Session: ULTIMA Forum for Ground-based Magnetometers

2. Mini-GEM Session: Dayside Kinetic Processes in Global Solar Wind-Magnetosphere Interaction

3. Mini-GEM Session: Dipolarization and its Effects on the Inner Magnetosphere

4. Mini-GEM Session: “System Understanding of Radiation Belt Particle Dynamics through Multi-Spacecraft and Ground-Based Observations and Modeling” Focus Group

5. Judging for AGU Outstanding Student Presentation Awards

6. Postdoctoral Positions at Southern University of Science and Technology, China

1. Mini-GEM Session: ULTIMA Forum for Ground-based Magnetometers