[SPA] SPA SECTION NEWSLETTER, Volume XXIV, Issue 66

Newsletter Editor editor at igpp.ucla.edu
Tue Dec 5 20:28:44 PST 2017

AMERICAN GEOPHYSICAL UNION
SPA SECTION NEWSLETTER
Volume XXIV, Issue 66
Dec.05,2017

Table of Contents

1. Space Physics and Aeronomy Agency Night (TH15D)

2. SPA Reception at the Fall Meeting

3. Diversity in SPA Nominations For AGU Fellow

4. LWS Town Hall Meeting

5. Availability of Plasmasphere Ion Densities and Temperatures

6. MEETING: First Announcement and Call to Register, Gringauz 100: Plasmas in the Solar System, June 13 – 15, 2018, Moscow, Russia

7. NASA Postdoctoral Program - Application Deadline March 1, 2018

8. JOB OPENING: NASA GSFC Civil Servant Position in Heliospheric Physics

Announcement Submission Website: http://goo.gl/forms/qjcm4dDr4g

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1

Space Physics and Aeronomy Agency Night (TH15D)

From: Larry Paxton (larry.paxton at jhuapl.edu)

SPA Townhall Location and Time:
Monday, 11 December 2017
18:15 - 19:15
New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center - 228-230

We urge you to meet with representatives from NASA and the National Science Foundation (NSF) to become better informed about current and pending programs and recent developments at both Agencies that address the SPA research areas. This is your Townhall; this one hour session provides an opportunity to learn about future plans for the discipline and to provide feedback to the funding agencies.

Please also consider buying a ticket for the SPA Reception Tuesday evening to socialize with your colleagues.

2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2

SPA Reception at the Fall Meeting