[W6YRA] Meeting

Ryan Caron rcaron at igpp.ucla.edu
Mon Dec 2 18:51:33 PST 2013

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [W6YRA] Meeting
Date: 	Mon, 2 Dec 2013 18:21:51 -0800
From: 	Kyle Colton <kycolton at ucla.edu>
To: 	yu_cheuk at yahoo.com, Sean K <sean99556 at gmail.com>, Chris Shaffer
<chrisshaffer at ucla.edu>, Ryan Caron <rcaron at igpp.ucla.edu>,
ledeyerle at gmail.com, ntsianos at ucla.edu

I'd like to have a W6YRA meeting tomorrow, we'll be talking a bit about
the satellite station, ballooning, and generally planning for next
quarter. The meeting is intended to be for students, but staff and
faculty and any other W6YRA members or license holders are certainly
invited. I'd like to have it during a satellite pass, to show off what
we've been working on so far, but unfortunately the good passes are at
bad times.

The best time with an active pass is just after 1730 PST. So unless
there are any objections from people who really want to make the meeting
but can't, *let's shoot for a 1730 meeting at W6YRA on Tuesday, 3
December*. We can catch the KySat pass at 1741 (13.7 deg El), and talk
about balloons and other general club stuff for next quarter.

Let me know this time doesn't work or have if you have any questions.

73,

Kyle Colton
KK6ENG
w6yra.bol.ucla.edu <http://w6yra.bol.ucla.edu>